Service Agreement: Cover Credits Sale
Inclusions for Ebook Cover Credits:
- Initial design concept.
- Unlimited stock photos from Deposit Photos.
- Up to five rounds of revisions, though more maybe requested, within reason.
- Small amounts of digital painting: minor tattoos; scales and skin textures; eye and hair colour changes; skin tone changes, and minor blemish removals.
- A final 2000×3000 JPG ebook cover file.
- Transparent title PNG file.
Inclusions for Ebook and Print Cover Credits:
- Everything included in Ebook Cover Credits as stated above.
- Print wraparound design PDF for one vendor.
- Character creation and excessive photomanipulation: headswaps, manual hair painting, Frankensteining of models, and other similar types of digital painting and manipulation. You may use a cover credit, however, a surcharge will apply.
- Stock photos from other providers (apart from Deposit Photos): you will be charged at cost before the work can begin.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your cover credits will never expire. Each cover booked will be subtracted from your total cover credits.
- Credits are tracked via spreadsheets. You’ll receive a confidential link where you can view the status of your credits once your order is finalized.
- You don’t need to wait until June 1–you may redeem your cover credit and book any currently available slots via the booking form here: https://romancecoverdesigns.com/credits.
- You may use your cover credit for a non-romance book cover, however, please keep in mind that the exceptions listed above, particularly about character creation and excessive photomanipulation will still apply.
- Once you book a start date, the initial design for your cover will be delivered within 5 days of your booking date, and any revision requests will be returned within 3 days. Print covers are delivered within 3 days of receiving your print specifications.
- If a surcharge (character creation, different stock photo provider) is required or if you’ve ordered addons, a separate invoice will be sent before the work can begin.
- While you’re able to use your cover credits on any of your pen names, please note that cover credits are non-transferrable.
- All cover credits are non-refundable.